With Hnry's "Allocations" feature, you can set aside a percentage of your income to be deducted each time you get paid. You can choose to set up as many Allocations as you'd like and at any percentage you'd like, so long as your total Allocations don't exceed 45% of your income.
To set up an Allocation with our investment friends at Hatch, you'll need to indicate the percentage and give your Hatch Reference.
Follow these simple steps in order to set up a Hnry Allocation to Hatch:
If you do not yet have a Hatch account:
- First, you'll need to set up an account with Hatch. The process only takes a few minutes.
- In order to sign up to Hatch, you'll need to a New Zealand tax resident, living in New Zealand, be at least 18 years of age, and have an NZ bank account.
- When you sign up, you'll be asked to verify your identity for security and Anti-Money Laundering purposes. This step takes about three minutes to complete.
- Once you're all set up, you'll get a unique Hatch reference code so you can start allocating money directly into your Hatch Portfolio. Use this code when setting up your Hatch Allocation. To find this Reference code, visit your deposits page or click this link.
If you already have a Hatch account:
- Go to your Hatch Portfolio and find your Reference on the deposit page, or click this link.
- Enter this Reference in the Allocations window on the Hnry app.
Once your payment clears through Hnry and your money is in your bank account, that portion of income you’ve Allocated will automatically be added to your Hatch account ready to invest. Note: the money might take a couple of days to appear in your Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding Hatch and how to Allocate money between platforms, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.