With Hnry's "Allocations" feature, you can set aside a percentage of your income to be deducted each time you get paid. You can choose to set up as many Allocations as you'd like and at any percentage you'd like, so long as your total Allocations don't exceed 45% of your income.
Here are the current Allocations we offer:
To set up an Allocation with our investment friends at Sharesies, you'll need to indicate the percentage and give your Sharesies Reference.
Follow these simple steps in order to set up a Hnry Allocation to Sharesies:
If you do not yet have a Sharesies account:
- First, you'll need to set up an account with Sharesies. The process only takes a few minutes
- You'll need to be at least 16 years of age, be living in NZ, and have an NZ bank account
- Once you're all set up, you'll need a Sharesies Reference in order to start allocating money directly into your Sharesies Wallet. To find this Reference, access your Wallet from within the Sharesies app and then click "Top up with bank deposit"
- You'll then be brought to a screen that displays all of your necessary Sharesies information. Your Sharesies Reference will be the first detail you see
If you already have a Sharesies account:
- Go to your Sharesies Wallet and find your Reference under the section where you'd normally top up your Wallet
- Enter this in the Allocations window on the Hnry app
Once your payment clears through Hnry and your money is in your bank account, that portion of income you’d Allocated will be waiting in your Sharesies Wallet, ready to be invested. Note: the money might take a couple of days to appear in your Sharesies Wallet.
If you have any questions regarding Sharesies and how to Allocate money between platforms, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.