In some cases, your Client may agree to reimburse you for Mileage expenses incurred as part of the work you do. This is known as a Client Reimbursement expense so you need to create a new Expense in Hnry:
- In the first drop-down, change the Expense Type to 'Reimbursement'
- Select the right Client that will be reimbursing you
- Uploading a receipt is optional, but your Client may ask you to send a receipt as proof of purchase of fuel etc, along with your Invoice
- For the description, put in the rate that you and your Client have agreed on and the distance traveled, e.g. "100km at $0.73 per k/m"
- Mileage costs do not include GST so make sure you raise these correctly
Client Reimbursements raised for Clients will automatically appear on your next Invoice to that Client. When your client pays the invoice, we don't deduct any tax amount from them.